Current Multipure Promotions and Coupons
FREE Water Emergency Treatment System With Purchase of a Multipure Drinking Water System
Be prepared for a water emergency!
Natural disasters have wreaked havoc across large swathes of the nation, causing infrastructure damage that makes it difficult to obtain clean water. Although bottled water offers a solution to some, it is a finite resource, and one that is often the first to run out at stores.
Fortunately, Multipure offers a solution to emergency clean water needs with the Water Emergency Treatment System (WET System), allowing you to manually treat unknown quality water sources and provide cleaner, healthier drinking water for you and your family.
To make sure that you always have a means to obtain cleaner water, Multipure is allowing you to request a FREE WET System when you purchase a Multipure Drinking Water System at regular price – an $85 value!
From September 1st through September 30th, 2021, Multipure is offering a Water Emergency Treatment (WET) System for just the cost of shipping ($13) to Customers who purchase any Multipure Drinking Water System at regular price!
Multipure’s WET System provides you with the tools you will need to ensure you have cleaner, more healthful Multipure filtered water in emergency situations. The WET System includes two Multipure EF8 solid carbon block filters as well as emergency water purification tablets and other essential equipment.
Don’t let a “boil water” alert in your neighborhood catch you off guard!
1. Offer valid September 1st through September 30th, 2021.
2. A Multipure Drinking Water System (DWS) is defined as an Aquamini, Aquaversa, Aquaperform, Aqualuxe or Aquamini.
3. Multipure’s Aquasource whole-house system is included as a qualifying promotional purchase.
4. Customers may receive one (1) Water Emergency Treatment (WET) System (SKU# SA912PROMO) when they purchase any DWS at regular price.
5. The free SA912PROMO must be requested at the time of purchase. No exceptions.
6. Customers who cancel their DWS order (at regular price) must also pay the full price for the SA912PROMO or return the SA912PROMO.
7. Shipping and handling on the free SA912PROMO is not included. The Customer must pay for the $13 shipping and handling at the time of purchase.
8. The SA912PROMO is shipped with the DWS purchase and may not be shipped to a different address.
9. The regular price of the SA912PROMO is $85.
10. This promotion is subject to change or may be discontinued at any time.
You must click the ‘Add to Shopping Cart’ button to add this free promotion to your order. It will not be automatically included with your order.
FREE Ground Shipping!
There is no ground shipping charge for new Multipure Drinking Water Systems and Replacement Filter Cartridges for orders that ship to locations within the continental USA. Shipping charges are added to all products shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and Canada. Shipping charges listed on Water2Drink.com for chargeable shipping destinations are our best estimates and may be adjusted by Multipure when the order is processed for fulfillment. Shipping charges will apply for additional parts and accessories that are added to an order.
5% Direct-to-Manufacturer Discount
For all orders of Multipure Drinking Water Systems and Replacement Filter Cartridges, Water2Drink.com offers a 5% Direct-to-Manufacturer discount. The 5% discount will be automatically applied when a product is added to a Water2Drink.com shopping cart. This discount does not apply to parts and accessories that are added to an order or separately ordered. This is our way of saying ‘Thanks’ for placing your trust in Water2Drink.com!
an Independent Builder for
Founded in 1970, Multipure is an industry leader in the manufacture and distribution of drinking water systems and compressed solid carbon block filters. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, Multipure employs over 300 people, and is committed to being an eco-friendly company that provides the people of the world with the best quality drinking water at an affordable price. Multipure is a member of the Water Quality Association, the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau.
Multipure's Solid Carbon Block Filters provide clean, delicious, healthier water for drinking, cooking, beverages, food preparation, and more. And refreshing Multipure water is available whenever you need it, right at your kitchen sink. Multipure’s exclusive three-stage, compressed, activated solid carbon block filter does not remove healthful minerals, but it does reduce a wide range of contaminants of health concern.